Elaine is very grateful for all the help she receives and if it were possible would thank everyone personally.
Below is a list of people and companies she would like to thank for their kind help, support and donations of supplies:
- Stacey Batham – working partner and absolute godsend!
- Spike’s World – for the supply of Spike’s Dinner hedgehog food and many other hedgehog necessities: www.spikesworld.co.uk
- Metheringham Animal Welfare Supporters (M.A.W.S.) – for their donations: www.macla.co.uk/activity/maws.php
- Care for the Wild International – for the fox proof run and re-roofing and repairs to existing outside runs: www.careforthewild.com
- VR Designs – for building & maintaining this website, administering the Facebook page, Google+ page, Linkedin group and Easy Fund Raising and printing: www.vrdesigns.co.uk
- Karen – for organising the Mrs Tiggywinkles sales.
- Sheila Harland – who has retired from hedgehog nursing in Skegness but continues to raise funds in the area from coffee mornings, car boot sales etc.
- Pete – for collecting hedgehogs when people refuse to bring them in.
- Derek – for fundraising.
- Steve & Victoria Clark – for converting the the 1st floor, making hibernation boxes and administering Twitter.
- Lynn’s Hair Fashions – for fundraising.
- Kerry Last – for administering the Facebook page: www.flirtyfrox.co.uk
- Darren Juggins – for the Google Business Tour: darrenjuggins.co.uk
- Jody – for gardening work.
- Everyone who has made donations via this website, by post or in person.